Although with the start of the new season magazines and blogs we become crazy talking about trends and more trends, no need to buy an entire wardrobe each season. Unfortunately, we don’t have the liquidity of Paris Hilton. But some trendy clothes is enough to upgrade your wardrobe and not lose comba of what mark stores and the big luxury brands.
With the 10 items that we collect in this post, you will achieve the success of this autumn/winter 2011 / 2012. Add a little style to combine them and will make trend.
- The trend of the
- It is one of the first is coming to our lives this month of September. Trousers, a miniskirt or a golden dress you become the Queen of the night, although this so striking garment also takes day with basic cotton t-shirts or white shirts. You can find them in Mango and Zara.
2. If you are looking for something more sensual, choose one pencil skirt. If it’s leather, like this one from Topshop, better. Take your most feminine side with skirt and a few good high heels.
3. If you prefer something more masculine, 2011 is your year. It looks smoking in white and Black, very elegant and suitable for all kinds of formal situations. Look full of Primark, cheapie baratito, Hey.
4. The 1960s wiped out this fall, and to remember this prodigious decade, enfundate a sixties line dress. In a pop color and stockings of color, as shown in this look of Primark, you will be an authentic chica yeye.
5. Returns the point. The shirts of eights are more fashionable than ever. And the cowl neck sweaters, also. Again a garment that takes us back to the 1960s. Blank you will find it in green, to wear under any clothing and not spend even cold drop.
6. Thinking more in the winter, it plays out military shelter. They are type coats with double breasted jacket. This is of Mango.
7. The alternative proposed by the catwalks to the military shelter is the parka. Padded, and with details of hair, is designed to hold up to the toughest winters. We propose this of Mango.
8. In terms of supplements, can add something fancy with the Python print colour such as yellow or green. In Zara sell this wallet with this latest trend.
9. The feet shoes men shoes: moccasins, but above all, oxford shoes They masculinizarán our looks. These black patent leather are of Zara.
10. A shoe already seen last year, but he’s still the King are the lace-up booties. In Bershka used them for a look preppy ideal for the start of the course.
To finish the post, I want to show a style that brings me crazy and that looks three garments that we mention here. Altuzarra (intended to be the new name of which everyone speaks) retrieves the best grunge of the 90s with this look of combined with skirt parka pencil and lace-up boots. A three in one divine.